ATR - At-The-Risers
Freedom Machinery & Accessories / Chopped Out
Hell on Wheels MC
Petersen Automotive Museum
Small City Cycles
The Speed Age Blog!
Tuesday, May 16, 2017
Saturday, May 13, 2017
*****1949 Chevrolet 1/2 Ton Suburban*****
***235 Chevrolet Inlet Straight Six Engine (Runs Great)
***Three (3) on the tree manual transmission - rebuilt by Joe Epstein with new clutch and less than
200 miles on rebuild (shifts well through all gears)
***600-16 Firestone whitewall tires with 1954 Chevrolet Accessory hub caps (full size spare with brand new 600-16 Firestone whitewall included)
***Brakes and stops well, starts easily and drives like a champ
***Original interior with three rows of seats including jump seat up front
***Split manifold with dual pipes running one straight pipe and one glasspack
***Federal siren with original bakelite switch
***NOS Fulton Traffic Light finder installed
***Picket Fence bumper guard up front
***Accessory bumper guards on rear
***1947 Commercial license plates with 1949 tabs
***12 volt electrical
***1950's Harley DH-49 Guide Lights in rear to provide extra brightness at night
***Rebuilt original speedometer and gas, fuel, temperature, and battery gauges ready to install
***Glass window washer reservoir
Extras (add ons)
****West Adams Chevrolet License Plate Frames - $775.00
Items to Fix
* Front floor panels and insides need patching and possibly in two areas under side sliding windows
* A few of the inside window frames could used to be replaced
* Two windows have cracked glass
I have over $20,000 invested in this truck and would not be selling but I just purchased a 1942 GMC Suburban so this one has to go. Serious inquiries only and NO TRADES. Please email Ryan at email@example.com to see the truck which is located in Anaheim, CA.
Link to the the Craigslist ad is HERE.
- Memorial Day - 2017
- 1954 Chevrolet Truck Fold-out Brochure (Courtesy o...
- SOLD - 1949 Chevrolet Suburban - $18,500 FIRM
- Original West Adams Chevrolet License Plate Frames...
- Special Equipment for Chevrolet Trucks - The "Silv...
- 1942 GMC - 1/2 Ton -to 2 Ton Brochure (Selections)...
- Circa 1896-1899. "Berth deck cooks aboard cruiser ...
- 1937 Chevrolet 1/2 Ton Panel Truck
- 1940's Chevrolet Sedan Delivery
- 1938 & 1939 GMC Suburbans at 1939 Golden Gate Inte...
- 1939 GMC
- 1940's Las Vegas Army Air Field License Topper
- 1941 GMC Panel & Pickup
- 1942 Two Tone Paint for Chevrolet Commercial Vehic...
- 1937 Chevrolet Gold Book Truck Selections
- 1942 Chevrolet Gold Book Truck Selections
- Fully Dressed Panhead
- 1939 AMA Safety Award Motorcycle Photo
- Original GMC Paint Colors - 1939 - 1953
- Chevrolet Panel Truck & Teardrop Camper
- WWII US Navy Shore Patrol Panel Truck
- 1951 - 1953 US Navy Chevrolet Suburban
- Chevrolet in 1945
- 1942 GMC 1/2 Ton Suburban
- 1938 Chevrolet Suburban - WWII
- ▼ May (25)
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- ► 2010 (568)
- ► 2009 (482)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
It's safe to say I'm a huge fan of WWII USN deck jackets. Though they're not very practical for wear unless its very cold out ...
Greycat - Nomads Monkey - Ironhorsemen Henry - Ironhorsemen Terry the Tramp - Oakland Animal - Oakland Beautiful Buzzard Angel Mexica...
1 POSTER - $135.00 / EA 2 POSTERS - $125.00 / EA 3 POSTERS - $120.00 / EA 4 POSTERS - $115.00 / EA 5 POSTERS - $105.00 / EA SOLD PO...