ATR - At-The-Risers
Freedom Machinery & Accessories / Chopped Out
Hell on Wheels MC
Petersen Automotive Museum
Small City Cycles
The Speed Age Blog!
Thursday, August 4, 2011
Original Dave Mann / Ed Roth Biker Series Poster - FOR SALE LIST (ONCE THESE ARE GONE THEY'RE GONE!) (CONTACT MARK LEWIS - firstname.lastname@example.org)
For those who were interested in the Original 1960's Dave Mann / Roth Biker Series posters I just received the following email below about pricing and poster availability. To make things fair for all perspective buyers, as I received a few emails on the original post, I WILL ADD THE CONTACT'S NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS ON FRIDAY 08/05/11 AT 12:00 NOON PACIFIC STANDARD TIME and then it will be first come first serve and I won't have any idea which posters are still available. You will have to contact the seller himself from here on out. Best of luck! Stretch
> SORRY ABOUT THE DELAY. I WAS ON VACATION FOR 2 WEEKS AND WAS NOT ABLE
> TO DO THE LIST. BUT NOW I HAVE IT FOR YOU.
> 1. PSYCHEDELIC LOVE TEMPLE (3 COPIES) - $75.00 EA + SHIPPING
> 2. BIKE WEDDING (2 COPIES) - $135.00 EA + SHIPPING
> 3. BIKE HEAVEN (1 COPY) - $135.00 EA + SHIPPING
> 4. OUTLAW MOTORCYCLE PARADE (1 COPY) - $135.00 EA + SHIPPING
> 5. BORN TO RIDE (1 COPY) - $135.00 EA + SHIPPING
> 6. TIJUANA JAIL BREAK (1 COPY) - SOLD
> JUST SO YOU CAN TELL EVERYBODY THESE ARE REAL. A FEW OF THEM HAVE SOME
> PIN HOLES IN THE CORNERS AND SOME TAPE MARKS ON THE BACKSIDE BUT NONE OF
> IT AFFECTS THE ART WORK. IF THEY ARE FRAMED IT ALL GOES AWAY. THIS IS ALL
> I HAVE LEFT FROM OVER 50 OF THEM I BOUGHT ABOUT 10 YEARS AGO. THEY CAME
> THROUGH AN ACQUAINTENCE OF ED'S SON DENNIS ROTH. THE GUY WAS A OLD 1% BIKER FROM
> THE SAN FERNANDO VALLEY AREA. HE SAID HE GOT THEM AT A BIKE SHOW YEARS AGO
> FROM DAVE MANN. HE WAS IN HIS 60'S AND WAS IN ILL HEALTH FROM AGENT ORANGE AND
> VIETNAM. HE WAS A GOOD MAN !!! I DID KEEP ONE FULL SET FOR MYSELF. ONCE THESE
> ARE GONE THAT'S IT. THERE IS NO MORE. I DON'T HAVE A ENDLESS
> SUPPLY........... I WISH I DID !"
- ► 2017 (56)
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- Late 1960's Pendleton Woolen Mills Educational Pac...
- 1940's / 50's REDBAND Motorcycle / Engineer Boots
- 1966 Vans "VAN" Boat Shoes (Pre-Van Doren)
- Identity Crisis
- Oakland Roadster Show in 1967
- 80's G&S Skate Rat Pool Party Sticker
- 1960's Violators of Detroit Patches & Vest on Ebay...
- Gun Engraving Meets the Custom Motorcycle - Part 3...
- Original Motorcycle Decals, Photos, & More FOR SAL...
- Motorcycle Patches, Decals, Business Cards, & Misc...
- Original Motorcycle Posters & Signs FOR SALE by Ma...
- Original Biker / Hot Rod 1-Sheet Posters FOR SALE ...
- Original Biker & JD Film Lobby Cards FOR SALE by M...
- Late 1960's Red Wing Boots
- 1974+ Red Wing Boots
- Dating Vintage Red Wing Boots
- NEW PRICING ON ORIGINAL 1960'S DAVE MANN / ROTH SE...
- Dave Mann's "Outlaw Motorcycle Parade" - Ed Roth's...
- Dave Mann's "Building a Chopper" - Ed Roth Biker P...
- Dave Mann's "Bike Wedding" - Roth Biker Poster Ser...
- Devil's Angels Original Photo Still - 1967
- 1972 Black Light FREEDOM Poster on Ebay
- Original Art - FOR SALE
- Awesome 1960's Harley Cafe Leather Jacket on Ebay ...
- Dave Mann Original 1960's Biker Prints PURCHASE IN...
- Highway Patrol MC Robbery Episode - 1950's
- Eat the RICH UK Blogspot & Triumph Pre-unit Drag B...
- Original Dave Mann / Ed Roth Biker Series Poster -...
- Bates Solo Seats, Pillions, & Leather Color Option...
- Vintage 1980's Atari 720 Degrees Skateboard Game T...
- ▼ August (30)
- ► 2010 (568)
- ► 2009 (482)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
It's safe to say I'm a huge fan of WWII USN deck jackets. Though they're not very practical for wear unless its very cold out ...
I thought this vest was pretty cool on Ebay HERE ! There's a t-shirt and a pair of old chain stitched back patches but the t-shirt ...
Correct me if I'm wrong as this Ebay bike is an "exact" replica of Peter Fonda's Panhead in Wild Angels but I don'...
The knuckle photos arrived in the mail today and I'm sure you'll agree they're pretty cool. With the tall apes, flan...
1 POSTER - $135.00 / EA 2 POSTERS - $125.00 / EA 3 POSTERS - $120.00 / EA 4 POSTERS - $115.00 / EA 5 POSTERS - $105.00 / EA SOLD PO...
As far as I know the Bell 500-TX helmet was first produced in 1962 but I've been watching the 1968 examples like the one shown here...