FOR SALE

FOR SALE
NOSTALGIA-ON-WHEELS ON EBAY

.

.
Nostalgia on Wheels Shoppe (on Etsy) - Check it out!

Thursday, July 21, 2011

FOR SALE (Soon) - Original 1960's Dave Mann Biker Prints









I just spoke with a guy today who will be selling his original 60's Dave Mann / Ed Roth poster series prints and I will be listing them here on Nostalgia for direct sale. Pricing will range from $75 - $125 and posters will be sold on a first come, first serve basis through the gentleman's email. These originals may have pin holes or small tears but I will give all the condition details. So far I know he has the following prints and should be receiving a list very soon with the contact information:

* A Taste of Honey / Bikes, Booze, and Broads (8-7/8" x 13-7/8") - $75.00 - ONE (1) COPY AVAILABLE
* Psychadelic Love Temple (8-7/8" X 14") - $75.00 - ONE (1) COPY AVAILABLE
* Tijuana Jail Break (10" x 15-5/8") - $125.00 - ONE (1) COPY AVAILABLE (SALE PENDING)

NOTE ON 07/22/11: I THINK I CONFUSED A FEW PEOPLE BY LISTING THE WHOLE SERIES OF ROTH / MANN POSTERS AS ONLY ABOUT FIVE (5) MAY BE AVAILABLE FROM MY SOURCE. I'M CURRENTLY CHECKING WITH ANOTHER POTENTIAL SOURCE BUT DON'T WANT TO DISSAPOINT SO I'M ONLY GOING TO LIST THE POSTERS I KNOW FOR FACT ARE AVAILABLE FOR SALE. I WILL UPDATE THIS POST AS I HEAR BACK FROM THE CONTACT(S). AGAIN, ONLY A HANDFUL OF POSTERS MAY BE AVAILABLE, NOT THE ENTIRE SET / SERIES!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites

Nostalgia's Audience as of September 7, 2009 @ 11:00AM PST

free counters