FOR SALE

FOR SALE
NOSTALGIA-ON-WHEELS ON EBAY

.

.
Nostalgia on Wheels Shoppe (on Etsy) - Check it out!

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

1960s Bates Leather Jacket Options!


The padded racing jacket above is the epitome of what a custom Bates leather is all about with the alternating black and yellow diamonds. The jacket is owned by Pat & Mike Vintage and if you're ever out at the Rose Bowl Swapmeet you can see Mike's spot with some of the best motorcycle leathers around as well as high end t-shirts from the 50s and 60s. (Picture comes from Rin Tanaka's Motorcycle Jackets book)


Bates jacket customizing options during the late 60s. (Ad comes from Rin Tanaka's Motorcycle Jackets book as well!)

3 comments:

FAPORT International said...

very nice post

grant said...

next time you are over remind me to show you my red bates jacket with blue and white stars going down the sleeves. It even has my name on it, for reals!

Stretch said...

Grant - Sounds like a plan. I think I may have seen it in an old picture but I'm always a fan of Bates jackets! Stretch

Blog Archive

Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites

Nostalgia's Audience as of September 7, 2009 @ 11:00AM PST

free counters