FOR SALE

FOR SALE
NOSTALGIA-ON-WHEELS ON EBAY

.

.
Nostalgia on Wheels Shoppe (on Etsy) - Check it out!

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Roth's "Oink" Chopper


The Oink, straddled here by Robt. Williams looks so very nice and this has got to be one of my most favorite swingarm bikes. Its cool to see an RL front end being used back in the day as I haven't seen them on as many of the old customs. (photo comes from the green covered Rat Fink book by the Escalante Brothers)


I think this shot came out of the May 1968 Roth's Choppers Magazine but I can't be dead sure on that fact. I believe the Oink started out as an old Police auction Harley and the panhead was later switched out with a fresh late 60s Shovelhead motor!


Chris of the MC Art blog posted this a while back, the best picture of the Oink Chopper I've ever seen in a later, molded rendition with generator shovel motor!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites

Nostalgia's Audience as of September 7, 2009 @ 11:00AM PST

free counters